Poison ivy? I never would have guessed, either. I would have blown off a bug bite.
poison ivy is the worst...ugggggSteven AnthonyMan Dish~Metro Style
Ask my 9 year old about a splinter I didn't see...
I have a fun tag going on my blog right now. I would love for you to come and play along.Oh I think you get the mother of year award. You are a wonderful MOM.
Oh no. Poor punkin with the poison ivy!!
UHG... poison ivy is the worst. I am so glad I am not allergic to that stuff. Unfortunately my kidlet is! I have gotten way behind on everyones blogs, shame on me. I am attempting to get caught up, which is quite a task I might add. Make sure you zoom over and check out all the new changes to my blog. I have tons of new giveaways too, new one posted all the time!! Stay Fabulous Chara www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner