So if you're looking to meet some new people and love Twitter, than you need to do Yo Tweeps. I realize I may have mentioned a few sentences ago that I am trying to avoid doing memes all the time, but this is more about meeting new people. And I actually did a non-meme post today about golf balls. Pretty good story if I say so myself.
Anyways, every Thursday SupahMommy hosts Yo Tweeps.
Here are the directions...
1. Follow the first FOUR Twitter Twaffic hosts listed on the linky on SupahMommy's blog. Netiquette and courtesy! They'll reciprocate your love on twitter!
2. MAKE A BLOG POST like I am doing. Copy and Paste these directions.
3. Grab the YO Tweeps Twaffic Exchange Button pictured below. Put him in your post.
Encourage your readers to come to our page and grab the button too!
4. Put YOUR OWN twitter icon / link on your blog post like I have below. It should directly link to your TWITTER PROFILE.
5. Now link up your post over here!
6. Visit some other #Yotweeps linkers on the list.
7. Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter that you are following so they can instantly follow you if they're on.
(Follow their blog as well if you're interested.)
@personsname #yotweeps I'm following!
8. If someone follows you just reciprocate on twitter. It's that easy.
Now go forth and tweet!
Until next time....