GG was nothing short of excited to receive a subscription last Christmas to American Girl magazine. I have flipped through a few of her magazines myself and I must say, I am quite impressed. They are full of stories, crafts, and all kinds of confidence boosters.
Her latest edition came in the mail the other day. While she was flipping through it, she came across some summer snacks that we just had to make. We finally agreed on one snack and off to the store I went to get supplies.
The first snack from GG's list turned out so well that I have to share it.
3-ounce paper cups (we decided 5 ounce cups are better)
1. Fill cups halfway with yogurt
2. Place a layer of fruit on top of the yogurt
3. Sprinkle granola on top of the fruit
4. Finish filling the cup with yogurt
5. Cover the top of the cups with foil and poke a stick through
6. Freeze overnight; peel away the cup and remove foil before serving
For our parfait pops, we used strawberry yogurt as the bottom layer and vanilla yogurt as the top layer. We chose blueberries and kiwi as our fruits. You can experiment with different flavors if you would like.
Wordful Wednesday by
Until next time...